- The college has a common library with a good collection of books on varied subjects and magazines. Each UG & PG department has fully fledged library of its own. Members of college are exhorted to make the best use of the librzry.
- The College library will remain open from 09.00am to 05.00pm on all working days.
- It will remain closed on all holidays, Sundays and during the summer vocation.
- Applications for books shall be made in the prescribed form and submitted to the librarian before 12.00pm on all working days. Books will be issued between 01.00pm and 05.00pm.
- Perfect silence should be maintained in the library.
- Books will be issued against library token. U.G students will be given 2 tokens each and PG will get 4 tokens.
- Books borrowed by the students may be kept with them for 14 days and must be returned on the due date entered in the First page of the book.
- Defaulters will be fined at the rate of Rs.1/- for each book per day.
- Books may returned at the Morning 09.00am-01.00pm on all working days.
- Books will be issued only on the production of the library token and if the token are lost, a sum of Rs.25/- will be charged for each token and fresh token will be issued.
- Reference books, Magazines, Journals and Daily news papers should not scattered about. They should be replaced in their respective places. They should not be taken out of the library.
- Books issued should be handled carefully. Nothing should be written in the pages of books and no underlining of sentences should be done.
- Cost of books and magazines will be recovered from the students who are responsible for the loss or damage.
- Books issued to one shall not be transferred to others. Anyone who breaks the rules will lose the membership and be fined.
International Journal of Computer Science & Communication
Special Approach to Near Set Theory
Arthritic Hand–Finger Movement Similarity Measurements: Tolerance Near Set Approach
A Study of the Fundamentals of Soft Set Theory -Link 1
A Study of the Fundamentals of Soft Set Theory -Link 2